Leather bags are the best beloved object, appriciated by all the people around you. Remember, your Valextra Boston and Mulberry Bayswater aren’t wrought from metal or ceramic. They are all organic artefacts, and as lustrous as your new purchases may be, they will, when left to their own devices, become desiccated and dull. That is why maintenance of your leather bags and other small accoutrements is so crucial, if you want to enjoy them for as long as possible.
Here are some expert tips for you from our Handbag Professionals. You can try it, and if still not satisfied then use our Handbag reparing service.
- Wipe the bag once a week with warm & soapy water:- Mix a small amount of mild liquid soap to warm water and use a soft damp cloth to wipe away any dirt from the outside of your handbag.
- Wipe it with grain of the handbag to avoid the ruining leather
Point to remember while Handling Handbags:-
- Never use baby wipes OR Vinegar or any other ‘home remedy’ for cleaning or stain removal. As many of them contains chemicals and substances in them and can cause damage to the colour, dry the leather out, create a build up of grease in the leather and any number of other problems.
- The major key for removing ink marks is to treat them straight away i.e, your first and best bet is to take your bag to see a professional as soon as possible. If you’re unable to, try a special ink removing product for leather and follow the care instructions, making sure to condition the area afterwards and leave to dry properly.
- Keep your bag stuffed while you’re not using it to help keep its shape better.
What If the ink stains are old ?
Don’t try to remove these yourself. They will likely be too stubborn and will need professional care and here we will help you in Handbag cleaning.